lol this is me on every CT scan…
Can people now please STFU about Whouffle ending? Yes, 12 is much older than Clara but the Doctor is by himself like 1200 years old anyway, despite whatever body he has. Whouffle still lives. Moffat, regardless of my problems with him as a writer, is still incredibly consistent. He knows what he’s written with Eleven and Clara, and that shouldn’t magically end with Twelve and Clara. We’ll see if something stirs this up at Christmas, though, but for now, it’s a love story.
I actually feel for Shireen right now. Her husband, being the selfish ass that he is, brought his other wife to HER house. Keep in mind, that same husband told Shireen that he’d leave the house if that’s what she wanted, but he WOULD bring that other wife with him. Now that other wife, despite her good intentions, is asking Asad and Zoya (Shireen’s son’s ex-wife) to stay in the house with them, all while Shireen’s own son is MIA. Shireen’s overall personality aside, this can’t be an easy situation for anybody. Think about if you were in a similar scenario. Emotionally, this might be one of the most trying situations a QH character has been put through, IMO. It just sucks, though, that her legitimate feelings are being painted as being self-conscious and, to some extent, villainous.
Jenna Coleman as Clara Oswald in the Time of the Doctor
No but I can just imagine a person bursting through the door screaming “I NEED YOUR HELP. IT’S A NINE” and everyone in the shop stops and all collectively goes “Oh shit” and the florists start working frantically while the man/woman just stands there looking scared as fuck while the other customers are trying to figure out what they did.
that must be bad if it’s a 9 on an alphabetical scale.
IM FUCKGIN CRYING
Noise/Zwei + Chair
From Volume 21.
Things to take note of:
- This is the chair from Vincent’s chair photo. He was lounging on the chair.
- The scissors also appear to be Vincent’s pair.
- The blood red cloak is draped across the chair in a similar fashion to how Vincent was in his picture.
- The blood red cloak tends to represent a missing person in these chair pictures. In this case that would be Vincent.
- The torn up state of the chair reflects Vincent’s violent act toward stuffed animals.
- Along with that, the scissors being stabbed into the spot where Vincent’s body was lounging in his chair picture, and the way the cloak looks like blood, likely reflects Noise’s current anger, frustration, and hatred over Vincent’s decision to date Ada.